Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Confessions of a mad mother
OK. So am I the only one who feels out of control sometimes? Having two toddlers in the house, a traveling husband and a part time job can really leave me reeling some days. Here lately more days than not! I find that I am losing more patience than I have. Is it the heat? I'm sure I'm not the first mother to complain about sleep deprivation, no sex life and endless chores. I'm not sure that a single day has gone by in the last 4 years that I have not had laundry to do. I often wonder how other women do it and why I CANT! It's hard not to compare myself to other women who seem to have it "all together". I wonder if they drink as much as I do after their kids are in bed! Haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment